Learn how to use the Procreate App for iPad Lettering
You’ve seen the amazing capabilities of digital lettering on the iPad, but you’re confused by all the features of the Procreate app (or maybe you didn’t even know which app you needed!).
Ready to learn iPad lettering once and for all? We’ve got you covered. To get the lettering template shown in the video, sign up below the video and we’ll email it to you.
Here’s what we’ll cover during the workshop:
- How to use common Procreate App tools and settings
- How to import photos
- How to letter a quote using a digital brush and customize brushes
- How to create a color palette and change the colors of your letters and background
- How to edit and adjust your quote layout using layers
- How to export and share your work
We invite you to follow along with the workshop on your iPad, as we take you step-by-step through the process.