You’ve seen the amazing capabilities of digital lettering on the iPad, but you’re confused by all the features of the Procreate app (or maybe you didn’t even know which app you needed!). In this workshop, we’ll cover the basics and teach you how to make a lettering project. Hit play on the video below!
Tip: To get the lettering template shown in the video, sign up below the video and we’ll email it to you.
Here’s what we’ll cover during the workshop:
- How to use common Procreate App tools and settings
- How to import photos
- How to letter a quote using a digital brush
- How to customize brushes
- How to create a color palette
- How to change the colors of your letters and background
- How to edit and adjust your quote layout
- How and why to use layers
- How to export and share your work
We invite you to follow along with the workshop on your iPad, as we take you step-by-step through the process.
To get the lettering template, enter you email below and we’ll send it to you.